- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Aileen M. Fenwick, 96, of Perryville died Thursday, March 17, 2005, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born June 15, 1908, in Perry County, daughter of John L. and Leona E. Moore Prevallet. She and James R. Fenwick were married April 19, 1932, in Perryville. He died Sept. 21, 1988.
Fenwick had worked at International Shoe Co. and was a consultant at a bridal shop. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Ladies of Charity and Knights of Columbus Auxiliary. She was a member of Perry County Memorial Hospital Auxiliary and had volunteered 4,128 hours.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 10 to 11:50 a.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at noon today at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.