- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MALDEN, Mo. -- Jennie Lind Roth, 85, of Malden died Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
She was born Nov. 26, 1919, in Tuckerman, Ark., daughter of Charles Spurgeon and Trella Victoria Sorrells Smith. She and James Alouis Roth were married Feb. 16, 1941, in Columbia, Mo.
Roth was a member of First United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, James Roth of Belmont, Mass., Charles Roth of Battle Ground, Ind., Victor Roth of Malden; a brother, Larry Smith of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Charlene Richardson of Forsyth, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden. The Rev. Stan Wood will officiate. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Malden.