- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 11/17/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephanie D. Clifton, 23, 175 Faithful Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* Tasch L. Bierschwal, 29, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and driving while revoked.
* Christopher S. Scott, 28, 416 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of two counts of distributing a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Sylvester Smith, 58, 618 North Street, Apt. 301, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Kiara S. Selvy-Carter, 17, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and forgery.
* Charles R. Meeker, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court and for speeding.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of clothing. Celoris M. Daniels, 21, of New Madrid, Mo., received a summons in connection with the incident.
* A cable meter, tow measurer and GPS unit were reported stolen at 3015 Aspen Drive.
* An iPod and car adapter were reported stolen at 1038 West Mount Drive.
* A speaker box and keys were reported stolen at 2813 Whitener St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 2835 Whitener St.
* Money was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 210.
* Two laptop computers were reported stolen at 523 S. Benton St.
* Car Title Loans, 605 N. Kingshighway, reported damaged doors.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* A forgery was reported at 2001 William St.
* A 21-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 48-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 28-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.