- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Wreaths for veterans cemetery
I am once again reaching out to the community for sponsors for wreaths at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo.
Last year's Wreaths Across America mission was awesome. I have created a Web page (www.tink-pgr.weebly.com) that is dedicated to Wreaths Across America, and I have photos of last year's ceremony for you to see what a wonderful thing it is to be able to honor our veterans with wreaths on their graves.
There is a sponsorship form to print out and mail with your sponsorship to the WAA office. The deadline this year is Nov. 25. Any money received after the deadline goes toward next year's WAA mission.
If you decide to sponsor a wreath or wreaths online, please remember to put in our information to be sure it is sent to the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield. Sponsoring Group ID Number: MOPGR0001. Cemetery Designation: Bloomfield State Veterans Cemetery. ID Number: MOSVCB.
TERESA L. WRIGHT, Patriot Guard Riders, Chaffee, Mo.