- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 11/6/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cheryl L. Thomas, 30, 57 Green Acres Drive, was arrested on a Jackson County warrant for fraud, insufficient funds.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges of stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges of assault.
* Samuel M. Cook, 18, 1623 Deerwood Drive, Jackson, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and tampering.
* Tina M. Lands, 41, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Justin C. Vanasche, 17, 1565 Lexington Ave., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Medication was reported stolen at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Claire's Boutique, 3049 William St., reported a theft. Alexandra M. Atkins, 18, 133 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A 1987 Chevrolet Suburban was reported stolen at 2814 Hopper Road.
* A robbery was reported.
* A 37-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Last Call, 632 Broadway, reported counterfeiting.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 33-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 55-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer C. Ward, age not given, 305 N. Farmington Road, received a summons for driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Sara E. Noce, 20, 7882 County Road 621, Cape Girardeau, received a summons for driving while intoxicated, being a minor in possession of alcohol and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Christopher J. Amos, 19, 3426 Bainbridge Road, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tyler L. Eggiman, 19, 1407 Oak St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Curtis J. Avance, 22, 2830 Whitener St., No. 8, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Gerry Howard, 52, 2830 Whitener St., No. 7, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Harold E. Brinley, 46, 804 Brown St., was arrested on a Jefferson County, Mo., warrant for a moving traffic violation.
* Alora C. McCraven, 20, 206 Tracy St., No. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud.
* Carrie A. Smith, 19, 1022 Jefferson Ave., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for affray.
* Aaron W. Gordon, 19, 1022 Jefferson Ave., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for affray.
* Property damage was reported in the 2300 block of Litz Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Tracy Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.