- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Brenda Joyce Shell Grant passed away Oct. 24, 2009, in St. Cloud, Fla.
She was born Nov. 3, 1948, at Sank, Mo., to the late Truman Dale Shell and Betty Shell Jordan of Patton, Mo., who survives.
Other survivors include a son, Richard Schramm of Jacksonville, Fla.; a daughter, Shannon Samson of St. Cloud; a grandson, Jacob Shealby, and two granddaughters, Sara and Analise Geer, all of St. Cloud; two sisters, Norma Davault of Marble Hill, Mo., and Kimberly Scott of Fredericksburg, Va.; one stepbrother, Raymound Jordan of Boyd, Texas; and two stepsisters, Mary Cash of Laurens, S.C., and Cindy Lowe of Cerro Gordo, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father and an infant daughter, Angel Kay.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Announcement courtesy of Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.