- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)5
Trenton Bryan 9 Year Old Drag Racer
Trenton Bryan, 9 yr old, proudly poses with his junior drag race car and displays his trophies won for the 2009 racing season. Bryan raced in the Midwest Jr. Super Series and at his home track, Sikeston Drag Strip. In the Midwest Jr. Super Series he raced in two classes, 8-9 year olds division and 12.90 index. Trenton and his family have traveled through out Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee and Missouri to various competitions. The season began in April and went thru October, racing almost every weekend.
Bryan placed 1st in points for the season in the 8-9 year class and 2nd in points for the season in the 12.90 index class. In the Sikeston competition Bryan placed 2nd in points for the season. This is Trenton's 3rd year of racing but only his 2nd year in the Midwest Jr. Super Series. Trenton is the son of Troy and Terri Bryan of Jackson, Missouri.
You can find more information on Bryan Racing by visiting bryanracingteam.com and more about the Midwest Jr. Super Series by visiting midwestjrseries.com.