- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Derrick J. Orman, 15, of Perryville died Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2009, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 2, 1994, in Cape Girardeau, son of Bruce K. and Jamie L. Howard Orman Jr.
Derrick was a student at Perryville High School.
Survivors include his father, Bruce Orman Jr. of Perryville; two brothers, Jacob and Travis Orman of the home in Perryville; maternal grandparents, James Howard of Texas, Terry Elliott Bettis of Carterville, Ga.; paternal grandparents, Bruce Orman Sr. and Debbie Orman of Perryville; great-grandmothers, Lucy Howard of San Diego and Virginia Barnes of Perryville.
His mother also died Tuesday in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to service time Sunday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Chamness officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery in Perryville.
Memorials to family choice.