- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Have you had a GREAT meal lately?
We all love the taste of hand linked pork sausage and kettle cooked apple butter, but many of us don't have the time to make all of that in one day. This Sunday, you don't have to!After you leave church,come on down to 2949 Perryville road, right down the street from the Pilot House. Hanover Lutheran Church is holding their bi-annual Sausage supper. Meals include Fresh homemade sausage with our 176 year old secret blend of seasoning, sour kraut, buttered potatoes, green beans and bread, with the finest homemade pies and deserts. Why drive to Lamberts for a great meal when you can get it here at Hanover. Dinner runs from 3:30pm to 7pm, Nov. 1. See you there!