- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Have you had a GREAT meal lately?
We all love the taste of hand linked pork sausage and kettle cooked apple butter, but many of us don't have the time to make all of that in one day. This Sunday, you don't have to!After you leave church,come on down to 2949 Perryville road, right down the street from the Pilot House. Hanover Lutheran Church is holding their bi-annual Sausage supper. Meals include Fresh homemade sausage with our 176 year old secret blend of seasoning, sour kraut, buttered potatoes, green beans and bread, with the finest homemade pies and deserts. Why drive to Lamberts for a great meal when you can get it here at Hanover. Dinner runs from 3:30pm to 7pm, Nov. 1. See you there!