- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Have you had a GREAT meal lately?
We all love the taste of hand linked pork sausage and kettle cooked apple butter, but many of us don't have the time to make all of that in one day. This Sunday, you don't have to!After you leave church,come on down to 2949 Perryville road, right down the street from the Pilot House. Hanover Lutheran Church is holding their bi-annual Sausage supper. Meals include Fresh homemade sausage with our 176 year old secret blend of seasoning, sour kraut, buttered potatoes, green beans and bread, with the finest homemade pies and deserts. Why drive to Lamberts for a great meal when you can get it here at Hanover. Dinner runs from 3:30pm to 7pm, Nov. 1. See you there!