- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Have you had a GREAT meal lately?
We all love the taste of hand linked pork sausage and kettle cooked apple butter, but many of us don't have the time to make all of that in one day. This Sunday, you don't have to!After you leave church,come on down to 2949 Perryville road, right down the street from the Pilot House. Hanover Lutheran Church is holding their bi-annual Sausage supper. Meals include Fresh homemade sausage with our 176 year old secret blend of seasoning, sour kraut, buttered potatoes, green beans and bread, with the finest homemade pies and deserts. Why drive to Lamberts for a great meal when you can get it here at Hanover. Dinner runs from 3:30pm to 7pm, Nov. 1. See you there!