- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Have you had a GREAT meal lately?
We all love the taste of hand linked pork sausage and kettle cooked apple butter, but many of us don't have the time to make all of that in one day. This Sunday, you don't have to!After you leave church,come on down to 2949 Perryville road, right down the street from the Pilot House. Hanover Lutheran Church is holding their bi-annual Sausage supper. Meals include Fresh homemade sausage with our 176 year old secret blend of seasoning, sour kraut, buttered potatoes, green beans and bread, with the finest homemade pies and deserts. Why drive to Lamberts for a great meal when you can get it here at Hanover. Dinner runs from 3:30pm to 7pm, Nov. 1. See you there!