Police report 10/28/09
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and stalking.
* Christopher R. Fields, 26, of Millersville was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Patricia D. Cody, 20, 315 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Corris R. Tabb, 51, 223 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for insurance identification card required.
* Beverly N. Jones, 46, 318 Mill St., received two summonses for assault in separate incidents.
* Tammy T. Davis, 28, 318 Mill St., received two summonses for assault in separate incidents.
* Tony L. Jones, 32, 318 Mill St., received a summons for assault.
* A purse was reported stolen at 120 N. Kingshighway.
* The Keg Shop, 1803 Independence St., reported stolen alcohol.
* Clothing, an mp3 player, medication and a book bag were reported stolen at Riverfront Park.
* Tools were reported stolen at 520 Broadway.
* Magazines, a firearm and a holster were reported stolen at 722 North St.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Brandee M. Rister, 29, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
* Spencer Gifts, 103 West Park Mall, reported a theft of merchandise. A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A damaged screen door was reported at 421 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* Broussard's, 120 N. Main St., and Jeremiah's, 127 N. Water St., reported a burglary.
* Subway, 246 S. Silver Springs Road, reported a burglary. Cash was reported stolen in the break-in.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* D Mart, 3415 William St., reported counterfeiting.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 28-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 3200 block of Old Cape Road.
* A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.