- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Sara Lanette Pobst and Jason Scott Berry were married Dec. 18, 2004, at St. Ambrose Catholic Church. The Rev. Ralph Duffner performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Vandeven and soloist was Tyree Chapman, both of Chaffee.
The bride is the daughter of Larry and Glenda Pobst of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Steven and Luann Berry of Madisonville, Tenn.
Matron of honor was Amy Glueck of Oak Ridge, sister of the bride.
The groom chose his father as best man. Ushers were Brian Glueck, brother-in-law of the bride, and Adam Berry, brother of the groom.
The reception was held at the parish hall.
Mrs. Berry is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is an adviser at Aisin of Illinois.
The couple is residing in Herrin, Ill.