- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Martha Swick and Wayne Clark were married Feb. 14, 2005, in Branson, Mo. The Rev. Victor Fisher performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ruth McDowell of Jackson, and the late Chester McDowell. The groom is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Marvin Clark.
Matron of honor was Mandi Nordin of Barnhart, Mo., daughter of the bride.
Best man was Trent Swick of Imperial, Mo., son of the bride.
The couple is residing in Imperial.