- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Corey D. and Jill A. Siebert of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, March 1, 2005. Name, Daley Ann. Weight, 8 pounds. Mrs. Siebert is the former Jill Todt, daughter of Sharon and Ralph Hennemann of Benton, Mo. She is a family and consumer science teacher at Sikeston Junior High School. Siebert is the son of Charlie and Judy Siebert and Anita and Steve Sauceda, all of Oran. He is owner/operator of Kustom Koatings Auto Body.
Daughter to Susan Marie Koerber of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:06 a.m. Wednesday, March 2, 2005. Name, Caitlin Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Koerber is the daughter of Paul and Bernice Koerber of Gordonville. She is a self-employed daycare provider.
Son to Adam James and Cindy Carolyn Pickett of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:25 p.m. Wednesday, March 2, 2005. Name, Trenton Kurtis. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Pickett is the former Cindy Cowin, daughter of Tim and Linda Perriguey of Jackson and Paul and Dori Cowin of LaBelle, Fla. Pickett is the son of Fran Hughes of Colorado Springs, Colo. He is employed at Buchheit.
Son to David W. and Heather C. Benefield of Tamms, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:42 p.m. Friday, March 4, 2005. Name, Zane Garret. Weight, 9 pounds. Mrs. Benefield is the former Heather Adams, daughter of Rex Adams and Randy Adams of Tamms. She is employed by SBC. Benefield is the son of Bob Benefield and Sandy Benefield of McClure, Ill. He is employed at Ozarc Gas Equipment and Supply Inc.