- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Loren J. Miller
ANNA, Ill. -- Loren J. Miller, 95, of Anna died Wednesday, March 9, 2005.
He was born March 11, 1910. He married Eulalah Smith on Nov. 22, 1931. She died May 8, 2002.
He was a member of Campground Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include, a son, Wayne Miller of Anna; two daughters, Barbara Swinburne of Carbondale, Ill., and Bernetta Holshouser of Anna; a sister, Edna Gold of Eureka, Ill.; 14 grandchildren; 25 great-grandchildren; and five great-great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call after 6 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna and until time of the funeral on Saturday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.