- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)9
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Actor Lou Jacobi dies in NYC at 95
NEW YORK -- Actor Lou Jacobi, who was known for comic roles and won praise in dramatic ones over a long career in the theater and movies, died Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 95.
Jacobi made his Broadway debut in 1955 in "The Diary of Anne Frank," and nine other Broadway plays.
Jacobi was in some two dozen movies and numerous TV shows, including "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."