- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Actor Lou Jacobi dies in NYC at 95
NEW YORK -- Actor Lou Jacobi, who was known for comic roles and won praise in dramatic ones over a long career in the theater and movies, died Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 95.
Jacobi made his Broadway debut in 1955 in "The Diary of Anne Frank," and nine other Broadway plays.
Jacobi was in some two dozen movies and numerous TV shows, including "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."