- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Actor Lou Jacobi dies in NYC at 95
NEW YORK -- Actor Lou Jacobi, who was known for comic roles and won praise in dramatic ones over a long career in the theater and movies, died Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 95.
Jacobi made his Broadway debut in 1955 in "The Diary of Anne Frank," and nine other Broadway plays.
Jacobi was in some two dozen movies and numerous TV shows, including "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."