- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Actor Lou Jacobi dies in NYC at 95
NEW YORK -- Actor Lou Jacobi, who was known for comic roles and won praise in dramatic ones over a long career in the theater and movies, died Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 95.
Jacobi made his Broadway debut in 1955 in "The Diary of Anne Frank," and nine other Broadway plays.
Jacobi was in some two dozen movies and numerous TV shows, including "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."