- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire reports 3/11/05
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
* At 5:13 p.m., fire at 309 Country Club Drive.
* At 6:17 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Luce Street.
* At 6:59 p.m., a canceled run at HealthPoint Plaza.
* At 7:06 p.m., fire at 265 Notre Dame.
* At 9:55 p.m., emergency medical service at 1900 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 1:52 a.m., a line down at Henderson Avenue and Dunklin Street.
* at 10:06 am., citizen assist in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 12:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:46 p.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Complex