- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- New regents president named after Knudtson decides not to seek second term (12/18/17)
- Southeast rings bell for 807 December graduates (12/18/17)
Three brothers win at SEMO District Fair
The dream of many 4H students who show beef cattle at the SEMO District Fair is to have their steer selected as champion. This is just what these three brothers Chad, Cody and Colton Kinder did on Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2009.
All three boys showed in separate classes and won their weight division over all. They then had to show against each other for grand champion, which Cody Kinder won in the 4H division.
These champions represent a year of hard work by three young Southeast Missourians who try and raise the best example of beef breed there is. These fine youngsters belong to the Daisy 4H club.
Chad, Cody and Colton Kinder are the sons of the very proud parents Kirk and Tammy Kinder of Daisy, Missouri. They are also the grandsons of Pat Meer and the late John Meyer of Biehle, the late Glen "Dude" Kinder and the late Verla Kinder of Daisy.