- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
Three brothers win at SEMO District Fair
The dream of many 4H students who show beef cattle at the SEMO District Fair is to have their steer selected as champion. This is just what these three brothers Chad, Cody and Colton Kinder did on Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2009.
All three boys showed in separate classes and won their weight division over all. They then had to show against each other for grand champion, which Cody Kinder won in the 4H division.
These champions represent a year of hard work by three young Southeast Missourians who try and raise the best example of beef breed there is. These fine youngsters belong to the Daisy 4H club.
Chad, Cody and Colton Kinder are the sons of the very proud parents Kirk and Tammy Kinder of Daisy, Missouri. They are also the grandsons of Pat Meer and the late John Meyer of Biehle, the late Glen "Dude" Kinder and the late Verla Kinder of Daisy.