- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Jason Daniel and Michelle Rene Randecker of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:37 p.m. Monday, Oct. 12, 2009. Name, Noah Daniel. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Randecker is the former Michelle Sueme, daughter of Joe and Alma Sueme of St. Louis. Randecker is the son of Daniel and Rita Randecker of Mendota, Ill. He is a high school art teacher with the Woodland School District.
Daughter to Terrell Kristopher Williams and Sharee Shantell Dodd of Decatur, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:35 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2009. Name, Tamora Ka'myee. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Dodd is the daughter of Myee Dodd of Atlanta and Lorenzo Tate of Nashville, Tenn. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Williams is the son of Cornelia Williams of Jackson and Hubert Rutherford of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Matthew Stephen and Dana Ann Schonhoff of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:02 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2009. Name, Colby Linn. Weight, 9 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Schonhoff is the former Dana Littlepage, daughter of Gary and Linda Littlepage of Jackson. She is an occupational therapist at Kenny Rogers Children's Center. Schonhoff is the son of Stephen and Beverly Schonhoff of Oak Ridge. He is a teacher with the Sikeston School District.
Son to Michael Robert and Sammi Jo Merz of East Prairie, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:37 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009. Name, Wade Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Merz is the former Sammi Siggers, daughter of Margaret Russell of East Prairie and Leonard Siggers of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed by Delta Growers Association. Merz is the son of Sherry Scruggs of Bloomfield, Mo., and Bob Merz of East Prairie. He is employed with FTS Logistics.