- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Norman Ray Pulliam, 75, of Benton died Sunday, Oct. 18, 2009, at his home.
He was born Dec. 19, 1933, in Patton, Mo., to Harley Andrew and Mettie Mary Grindstaff Pulliam. He married Mary Pauline Dodson Oct. 11, 1958, in Illmo, Mo.
Pulliam worked for Leo's Cleaning Service.
He is survived by his wife; a son, Norman Pulliam Jr. of Benton; two daughters, Carol Eads of Pryan, Texas, Brenda Rhyne of Friedheim, Mo.; a brother, George Pulliam of Patton; two sisters, Ruth Sample of Cape Girardeau, Pearl South of Pacific, Mo.; 16 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 p.m. until service time today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating.