- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 10/19/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 10:41 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of North Main Street.
* At 10:51 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Cape Meadows.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 3:07 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2100 block of Sherwood Drive.
* At 3:49 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 4:53 a.m., alarm sounding in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 7:54 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 9:56 a.m, emergency medical sevice in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.
* At 10:51 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Lorimier Street.
* At 10:52 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 3:57 p.m., emergency medical service at the corner of William Street and Minnesota Avenue.