- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 10/19/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tristen Lipps, 23, 1700 New Madrid St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to return for confinement and failure to appear for speeding.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges for making a false report, possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* A boy was cited into juvenile court for burglary.
* Eric D. Collins, 26, of Dyersburg, Tenn., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Brandon M. McCaslin, 28, of Dyersburg, Tenn., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Stephen B. Lindley, 36, of Newbern, Tenn., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Lennie G. Baily, 42, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to manufacture and possession of methamphetamine.
* Bradley J. Brown, 30, 3022 Themis St., Apt. D, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to manufacture and possession of methamphetamine.
* Darrin K Bratton, 23, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on susicion of possession of stolen property.
* William V. Cole III, 34, of Millersville was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing and household goods from Walmart.
* Frinbrinzo J. Boyd, 29, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for nonsupport of a child.