- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McKenzie Breeze Walker, infant daughter of Joe and Robin Ancell Walker, was born and died Thursday, Oct. 15, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents of Scott City; maternal grandmother, Millie Ancell of Scott City; paternal grandmother, Charlotte Walker of New Castle, Ind.; five brothers, Joey, Ashton, Hunter, Tucker and Keaton Walker, all of Scott City; three sisters, Jennifer Walker of New Castle, Ind., Skylar and Desarae Walker, both of Scott City.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until time of service at 1 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. The Rev. Jim Woeltje will officiate. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery in Scott City.