- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Oak Ridge church holds free gospel concert
Oak Ridge Methodist Church will host a free Southern gospel concert featuring the New Beginning Quartet at 1:30 p.m. today at the church at 10518 Route D in Oak Ridge. For more information, call 573-266-3508.
Join the Lutheran Messiah Choir
Anyone with a desire to sing is invited to join the Lutheran Messiah Choir for a concert at 3 p.m. Jan. 10. The rehearsals will be the second and fourth Mondays of the month through December. Rehearsals will be from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 100 N. Frederick St. in Cape Girardeau. All ages are invited.
Trinity Methodists come home
The 32nd annual homecoming of the Trinity Methodist Church and Cemetery Association, known as "The Little German Church," will hold a short business meeting and then be open to the public for their celebration from 10 a.m. to noon Oct. 24 at the church in Delta. For more information, call 573-887-6925 or 573-887-6900.