- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Exler - 30 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Mike Exler of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary during a recent trip to the Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg, Tenn.
Exler and Rhonda Lohmann were married Oct. 6, 1979, at Scriptural Evangelical Lutheran Church by the Rev. Henry D. Gieschen. Exler is the son of the late Emil Exler and Jaunita Exler Miller. Mrs. Exler is the daughter of Ronnie and Shirley Lohmann.
The Exlers have two children, Katelyn Exler and Seth Exler, and two grandchildren, Audrey and Allison, all of Cape Girardeau.