- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
Heartland Pops Announces Christmas Line-Up
The Heartland Pops Chorus and Musicians will be presenting their 2009 Christmas Show on Mon. Dec. 7 at 7:15P.M. at Academic Hall. Guest performers with the Pops Chorus will be The Southern Brothers, Janie Brown and the Chestnut Mountain Gang, and the St. Paul School Children's Choir.
Special guest performer and narrator for "The Christmas Story" will be Branson entertainer Barbara Fairchild.
Tickets are $10.00 each and can be ordered by calling Terri at 243-7473 or Jerry at 238-4891.
Free shuttle service will be available from the Show-Me-Center