- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Heartland Pops Announces Christmas Line-Up
The Heartland Pops Chorus and Musicians will be presenting their 2009 Christmas Show on Mon. Dec. 7 at 7:15P.M. at Academic Hall. Guest performers with the Pops Chorus will be The Southern Brothers, Janie Brown and the Chestnut Mountain Gang, and the St. Paul School Children's Choir.
Special guest performer and narrator for "The Christmas Story" will be Branson entertainer Barbara Fairchild.
Tickets are $10.00 each and can be ordered by calling Terri at 243-7473 or Jerry at 238-4891.
Free shuttle service will be available from the Show-Me-Center