- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)90
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Heartland Pops Announces Christmas Line-Up
The Heartland Pops Chorus and Musicians will be presenting their 2009 Christmas Show on Mon. Dec. 7 at 7:15P.M. at Academic Hall. Guest performers with the Pops Chorus will be The Southern Brothers, Janie Brown and the Chestnut Mountain Gang, and the St. Paul School Children's Choir.
Special guest performer and narrator for "The Christmas Story" will be Branson entertainer Barbara Fairchild.
Tickets are $10.00 each and can be ordered by calling Terri at 243-7473 or Jerry at 238-4891.
Free shuttle service will be available from the Show-Me-Center