- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Dr. Frank Nickell speaks at Oliver House Ice Cream Social
Sunday, September 13 2009 - Guests in attendance at the Oliver House Ice Cream Social are treated to not only delicious refreshments, but an interesting talk by Dr. Frank Nickell about Missouri's involvement in the civil war. Around 80 to 100 people visited the Oliver House that day, to enjoy the sunshine and take a tour of Jackson's premier historical landmark.
The Ice Cream Social was held by the Jackson Heritage Association. Be on the lookout for more JHA and Oliver House activities this holiday season!