- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
Dr. Frank Nickell speaks at Oliver House Ice Cream Social
Sunday, September 13 2009 - Guests in attendance at the Oliver House Ice Cream Social are treated to not only delicious refreshments, but an interesting talk by Dr. Frank Nickell about Missouri's involvement in the civil war. Around 80 to 100 people visited the Oliver House that day, to enjoy the sunshine and take a tour of Jackson's premier historical landmark.
The Ice Cream Social was held by the Jackson Heritage Association. Be on the lookout for more JHA and Oliver House activities this holiday season!