- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Steve and Alexandra Laurence of Springfield, Mo., Cox Medical Center South, 9:50 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 2009. Name, Eva Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Laurence is the former Alexandra Yaremko, daughter of Peter and Mary Yaremko of Cape Girardeau. Laurence is the son of Shane and Faye Laurence of Morrinsville, New Zealand. He is self-employed in the trucking industry.
Daughter to Christopher David and Jessica Anne Roe of Bartlett, Tenn., Methodist Germantown Hospital, 4:38 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 10, 2009. Name, Brooklynn Anna. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Roe is the former Jessica Daniel, daughter of Andy and Gail Auer of Cape Girardeau. She is a nutritionist and certified fitness trainer. Roe is the son of Steve and Micki Roe of LeMars, Iowa. He is a firefighter/paramedic with Memphis Fire Department in Memphis, Tenn.