- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Delia P. Lampley, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 12, 2009, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 13, 1919, in Cambria, Ill., daughter of William and Pearl Biggs Followell, who both preceded her in death. She married Harvey Pope, who preceded her in 1959. She later married Glen Lampley in 1988, who preceded her in 1997.
She was employed by Rust and Martin 25 years, volunteered at Southeast Missouri Hospital, was a member of Cape Girardeau Senior Center, was a member of First Baptist Church and attended Martha Sunday School Class.
She is survived by a niece, Sue Sanders and husband Budd of St. Louis.
The family will receive friends from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, 1001 N. Mount Auburn Road.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Shupert officiating. Interment will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made to the family at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.