- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Richard Lee "Dick" Sanders, 73, of St. Louis passed away Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009.
He was born in Illmo. He was married to Mary Ruth Adams 37 years until her death in 1989; then to Marjorie Huey until her death earlier this year.
He will be remembered for his love for his family and his faith in God.
He was preceded by his parents, John and Irene Sanders.
Survivors include a sister, Evelyn (Rudy) Clapp; his two children, the Rev. Lee (Penny) Sanders, Rachelle (Larry) Guess; 12 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at Bayless Baptist Church, 8512 Morganford Road, St. Louis.
A graveside service will be held at noon Friday at Cape County Memorial Park.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
Memorials may be sent to the missions program at Bayless Baptist Church, FBC-O'Fallon, Mo., or FBC-Fenton, Mo.