- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Richard Lee "Dick" Sanders, 73, of St. Louis passed away Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009.
He was born in Illmo. He was married to Mary Ruth Adams 37 years until her death in 1989; then to Marjorie Huey until her death earlier this year.
He will be remembered for his love for his family and his faith in God.
He was preceded by his parents, John and Irene Sanders.
Survivors include a sister, Evelyn (Rudy) Clapp; his two children, the Rev. Lee (Penny) Sanders, Rachelle (Larry) Guess; 12 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at Bayless Baptist Church, 8512 Morganford Road, St. Louis.
A graveside service will be held at noon Friday at Cape County Memorial Park.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
Memorials may be sent to the missions program at Bayless Baptist Church, FBC-O'Fallon, Mo., or FBC-Fenton, Mo.