- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MU Business Dean Walker stepping down
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) -- The longtime dean of the University of Missouri Trulaske College of Business says he will step down at the end of the summer.
Bruce Walker announced Monday that he will return to full-time teaching in the college's marketing department.
Walker has been dean of the business college since 1990.
Under Walker's leadership, the university's business school has raised millions of dollars in private support and greatly improved its national rankings.
Walker was the recipient of the 2008 Pacheco Academic Leadership Award, which is presented to one administrator in the four Missourui campuses each year.