- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Perryville High School PBS winners for September
The PBS (Positive Behavior Support) program is in full swing at the Perryville High School. Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1.00 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance. Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings.
The winners of the September drawing were: (from left) Heather Franck, daughter of Christopher Franck; Andrew Martin, son of Tom and Donna Martin, and NiColette Gremaud, daughter of Kevin and Colette Gremaud.
Teachers are also eligible for a monthly drawing for going above and beyond staff expectations at Perryville High School. Teacher winners for September were: Michele Pellikan and Matt Spinner.