- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Perryville High School PBS winners for September
The PBS (Positive Behavior Support) program is in full swing at the Perryville High School. Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1.00 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance. Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings.
The winners of the September drawing were: (from left) Heather Franck, daughter of Christopher Franck; Andrew Martin, son of Tom and Donna Martin, and NiColette Gremaud, daughter of Kevin and Colette Gremaud.
Teachers are also eligible for a monthly drawing for going above and beyond staff expectations at Perryville High School. Teacher winners for September were: Michele Pellikan and Matt Spinner.