- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Perryville High School PBS winners for September
The PBS (Positive Behavior Support) program is in full swing at the Perryville High School. Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1.00 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance. Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings.
The winners of the September drawing were: (from left) Heather Franck, daughter of Christopher Franck; Andrew Martin, son of Tom and Donna Martin, and NiColette Gremaud, daughter of Kevin and Colette Gremaud.
Teachers are also eligible for a monthly drawing for going above and beyond staff expectations at Perryville High School. Teacher winners for September were: Michele Pellikan and Matt Spinner.