- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
Perryville High School PBS winners for September
The PBS (Positive Behavior Support) program is in full swing at the Perryville High School. Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1.00 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance. Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings.
The winners of the September drawing were: (from left) Heather Franck, daughter of Christopher Franck; Andrew Martin, son of Tom and Donna Martin, and NiColette Gremaud, daughter of Kevin and Colette Gremaud.
Teachers are also eligible for a monthly drawing for going above and beyond staff expectations at Perryville High School. Teacher winners for September were: Michele Pellikan and Matt Spinner.