- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
No access to some stores
Why is it that so many businesses in Cape Girardeau and Jackson are not wheelchair accessible? I thought that all businesses had to have some kind of entry for the disabled. There are several places that we'd like to go into, However, they don't have a way for me to get a wheelchair in the store.
I spend money just like everyone else does, but I guess these places don't want my money or they would offer me a way into their business. I think Cape Girardeau and Jackson need to take a look into making sure that all of their business owners offer everyone a way to get inside their stores.
J.D. GROSS, Cape Girardeau