- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
No access to some stores
Why is it that so many businesses in Cape Girardeau and Jackson are not wheelchair accessible? I thought that all businesses had to have some kind of entry for the disabled. There are several places that we'd like to go into, However, they don't have a way for me to get a wheelchair in the store.
I spend money just like everyone else does, but I guess these places don't want my money or they would offer me a way into their business. I think Cape Girardeau and Jackson need to take a look into making sure that all of their business owners offer everyone a way to get inside their stores.
J.D. GROSS, Cape Girardeau