- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)13
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
No access to some stores
Why is it that so many businesses in Cape Girardeau and Jackson are not wheelchair accessible? I thought that all businesses had to have some kind of entry for the disabled. There are several places that we'd like to go into, However, they don't have a way for me to get a wheelchair in the store.
I spend money just like everyone else does, but I guess these places don't want my money or they would offer me a way into their business. I think Cape Girardeau and Jackson need to take a look into making sure that all of their business owners offer everyone a way to get inside their stores.
J.D. GROSS, Cape Girardeau