Police report 10/12/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* John E. Summers, 40, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for concealment of contraband.
* A purse was reported stolen in the 2100 block of William Street.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Cash was reported stolen at 112 N. West End Blvd.
* A robbery was reported in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* A burglary was reported at 711 S. Pacific St. Guns were reported stolen.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.