- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
Police report 10/12/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* John E. Summers, 40, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for concealment of contraband.
* A purse was reported stolen in the 2100 block of William Street.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Cash was reported stolen at 112 N. West End Blvd.
* A robbery was reported in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* A burglary was reported at 711 S. Pacific St. Guns were reported stolen.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.