- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
- Business Notebook: A flexible future: Yoga East Healing Arts Studio has a new owner in Sue Greenwood (7/9/18)
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
Police report 10/12/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* John E. Summers, 40, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for concealment of contraband.
* A purse was reported stolen in the 2100 block of William Street.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Cash was reported stolen at 112 N. West End Blvd.
* A robbery was reported in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* A burglary was reported at 711 S. Pacific St. Guns were reported stolen.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.