- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CAIRO, Ill. -- John P. Steinhouse, 60, of Marion, Ill., formerly of Cairo, died Friday, Oct. 9, 2009, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo. Graveside service will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at Beechwood Cemetery in Mounds, Ill., with the Rev. Kelly Cox officiating.