- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Joshua David and Lorelei Marie Leible of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2005. Name, Kannon Joshua. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Mrs. Leible is the former Lorelei Meyer, daughter of Danny and Denise Meyer of Perryville. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Leible is the son of David and Mary Leible of Perryville. He is employed at Scott Lee Heating.
Son to Christopher Ryan and Christina Kay McAuley of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:05 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005. Name, Jonathan Connor. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Mrs. McAuley is the former Christina Raisch, daughter of John and Kay Raisch of Cape Girardeau. She is a student and a home health care provider. McAuley is the son of Ed and Ellen McAuley of Cape Girardeau. He is a student and is employed in the produce department at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.