- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
TAMMS, Ill. -- Funeral for Ileene G. Lacey, 79, of Baldwin, Ill., will be at 10 a.m. today at Greenmount Road Church of Christ in Belleville, Ill., with Archie Montgomery officiating. Friends may call after 9 a.m. today. Burial will be at Calendonia Cemetery in Sparta, Ill.
She died Thursday, March 3, 2005, at her home.
She was born on Feb. 17, 1926, in Arab, Mo., daughter of Glenn and Rose Richmond Wills. She was married to Amel Lacey, formerly of Olive Branch, Ill.
Survivors include her husband of Baldwin; a son, Edward Lacey of Baldwin; four sisters, Lorene Daves of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Betty Warren of Dexter, Mo., Ruby Barks and Thelma Helms, both of Puxico, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
Jones Funeral Home in Tamms is in charge of arrangements.