- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
We can do better on U.S. budget
To the editor:
We do not need George Bush's new budget. This irresponsible budget will, in my home state, destroy health care for people on Medicaid. People who have worked all their lives and paid taxes all their lives will, with this budget, lose, lose, lose. Please call your federal legislators and tell them not to vote in favor of this budget. I know we can do better. And we've paid for it.
BILL WEBBER, Malden, Mo.