- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire reports 3/5/05
Firefighters responded to the following on Thursday:
* At 5:12 p.m., fuel spill at 1809 Kingshighway.
* At 8:10 p.m., odor investigation at 2474 Camelback Road.
Firefighters responded to the following on Friday:
* At 11:02 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Frederick Street.
* At 2:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Woodbine Place.
* At 2:14 p.m., assist police at Sunset Boulevard and Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following:
* On Feb. 26, vehicle accident on Interstate 55 at mile marker 98.
* On Feb. 26, emergency medical service in the 100 block of West Hickory Street.