- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Randol - 50 Years
The Rev. and Mrs. Doyle Randol of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception and open house Sept. 26, 2009. The event was held in the reception hall of Calvary United Pentecostal Church in Jackson.
Randol and Alma Moore were married Sept. 26, 1959, at Calvary Church, by the Rev. Verdell Jackson.
Their attendants were Joan Moore, sister of the bride, and Almos Randol, brother of the groom.
The Randols have five children, the Rev. Gregory (Marilyn) Randol of Wilson, N.C., Vicki (Clark) Daniels of Cape Girardeau, Cindy (the Rev. Gary) Teague of Rolla, Mo., Terry (Nancy) Randol of Cape Girardeau, and the Rev. Gary (Mindy) Randol of Moline, Ill. The couple has 17 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren.