- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Eauilee Kelley, 80, died Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009, at Red Bud Regional Hospital in Red Bud, Ill. She last resided at Cambridge House in O'Fallon, Ill.
She was born April 25, 1929, in Illmo.
Kelley was preceded in death by her parents, Archie and Emma Sturm; her husband, Willis "Woody" Kelley; a son, Michael; and many brothers and sisters.
She is survived by a daughter, Patricia (David) Steinbring of Anokia, Minn.; a son, John (Julie) Kelley of Swansea, Ill.; a brother, Herb (Mary) Sturm of Godfrey, Ill.; six grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. until time of service Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with John Kelley officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City.