- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 10/9/09
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* At 8:54 p.m., a motor vehicle crash at South Kingshighway and William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 7:19 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Perry Avenue.
* At 11:28 a.m., an alarm in the 4000 block of Nash Road.
* At 12:54 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of Wayne Street.
* At 1:10 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Kingshighway.
* At 2:46 p.m., a citizen assist in the 2800 block of Pioneer Drive.
* At 4:23 p.m., a motor vehicle crash at William and South Pacific streets.
* At 4:36 p.m., a citizen assist in the 700 block of Normal Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* An alarm on K Land Drive.
* An illegal burn on West Main Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on North Russell Street.