- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)9
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Fundraiser Sunday for Players
I am proud to host Oktoberfest 2009 for the benefit of the University Players from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at my residence, 100 Longview Place.
Do you attend the productions at the River Campus? Did you see "Little Shop of Horrors"? It displayed fantastic talent all around.
I am proud to be hosting this fundraiser to help these hard-working and talented young people achieve their dreams of working professionally. Check the Southeast Missourian for the particulars, including entertainment, a tour of Longview and German cuisine as well as Jerry Ford's German band.
MARJORIE H. THOMPSON, Cape Girardeau