- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)3
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Fundraiser Sunday for Players
I am proud to host Oktoberfest 2009 for the benefit of the University Players from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at my residence, 100 Longview Place.
Do you attend the productions at the River Campus? Did you see "Little Shop of Horrors"? It displayed fantastic talent all around.
I am proud to be hosting this fundraiser to help these hard-working and talented young people achieve their dreams of working professionally. Check the Southeast Missourian for the particulars, including entertainment, a tour of Longview and German cuisine as well as Jerry Ford's German band.
MARJORIE H. THOMPSON, Cape Girardeau