- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Kettle Beef & Fried Chicken Dinner
Wesley United Methodist Church of Fruitland, Mo will hold their Annual Kettle Beef & Fried Chicken Dinner Saturday, October 10th. Dinner will be served from 3 p.m. - 6:30 p.m in the church fellowship hall.
A full menu of kettle beef, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, slaw, fresh baked break, desserts and drinks. Adults $8. Children $4. Children under 5 are free.
Wesley Church is located on Highway 177, just 2 miles off Highway 61. For more information call 573-243-5948.