- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Kettle Beef & Fried Chicken Dinner
Wesley United Methodist Church of Fruitland, Mo will hold their Annual Kettle Beef & Fried Chicken Dinner Saturday, October 10th. Dinner will be served from 3 p.m. - 6:30 p.m in the church fellowship hall.
A full menu of kettle beef, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, slaw, fresh baked break, desserts and drinks. Adults $8. Children $4. Children under 5 are free.
Wesley Church is located on Highway 177, just 2 miles off Highway 61. For more information call 573-243-5948.