- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)11
Floor caves in during Ohio 'ghost walk'
GERMANTOWN, Ohio -- Fire officials say a "ghost walk" tour had a scary ending in Ohio when the floor of a 164-year-old log cabin collapsed, injuring two people.
Fire chief Dan Alldred said the first floor of the Toll House gave way as the local historical society was wrapping up Sunday evening's tour in Germantown, 13 miles southwest of Dayton.
Alldred said the injuries were not serious.
About 25 people were in the building at the time of the collapse. Some were unable to come down from the second floor of the cabin and needed to be rescued by firefighters.