- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
Floor caves in during Ohio 'ghost walk'
GERMANTOWN, Ohio -- Fire officials say a "ghost walk" tour had a scary ending in Ohio when the floor of a 164-year-old log cabin collapsed, injuring two people.
Fire chief Dan Alldred said the first floor of the Toll House gave way as the local historical society was wrapping up Sunday evening's tour in Germantown, 13 miles southwest of Dayton.
Alldred said the injuries were not serious.
About 25 people were in the building at the time of the collapse. Some were unable to come down from the second floor of the cabin and needed to be rescued by firefighters.