- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- West Park Mall to be closed Thanksgiving (10/14/16)2
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)33
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)1
- Man charged after cops try to cuff him in his sleep (10/14/16)9
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)1
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
- Mom jailed with daughter after mailing drug to her (10/16/16)
Floor caves in during Ohio 'ghost walk'
GERMANTOWN, Ohio -- Fire officials say a "ghost walk" tour had a scary ending in Ohio when the floor of a 164-year-old log cabin collapsed, injuring two people.
Fire chief Dan Alldred said the first floor of the Toll House gave way as the local historical society was wrapping up Sunday evening's tour in Germantown, 13 miles southwest of Dayton.
Alldred said the injuries were not serious.
About 25 people were in the building at the time of the collapse. Some were unable to come down from the second floor of the cabin and needed to be rescued by firefighters.