- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
Floor caves in during Ohio 'ghost walk'
GERMANTOWN, Ohio -- Fire officials say a "ghost walk" tour had a scary ending in Ohio when the floor of a 164-year-old log cabin collapsed, injuring two people.
Fire chief Dan Alldred said the first floor of the Toll House gave way as the local historical society was wrapping up Sunday evening's tour in Germantown, 13 miles southwest of Dayton.
Alldred said the injuries were not serious.
About 25 people were in the building at the time of the collapse. Some were unable to come down from the second floor of the cabin and needed to be rescued by firefighters.