- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CAIRO, Ill. -- Emma Ruth Bright, 71, of Cairo died Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at First Missionary Baptist Church in Cairo, with James Draw and Darrly Cox officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds.