The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lugenes Dodds, 19, 909 Hackberry St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Russell E. Booker, 34, 1117 Emily Court, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Deangelo M. Barnhill, 18, 903 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a vehicle with the VIN plate removed and improper registration.
* John C. Beck, 37, of Crestwood, Mo., was arrested on a St. Louis County warrant for child neglect and an Arnold, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for possession of a controlled substance and manufacturing with intent to distribute.
* Joshua J. Jackson, 21, 2844 Larkspur Court, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for revoked operator's license and stop-sign violation.
* Virginia L. Gream, 53, of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Luke E. Oliver, 26, 602 Red Bud Circle, was issued a summons for traffic violations.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of fuel.
* Southeast Builders, 411 Jefferson Ave., reported a theft of an air-conditioning unit.
* Parts from a vehicle were reported stolen at 60 S. Kingshighway.
* Steel plates were reported stolen at 505 Aquamsi St.
* Vehicle damage was reported on East Cape Rock Drive.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1443 Whitener St.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.