- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Hoover Center Participants make Fall Decorations for Hospice
Front Row: Cherie Herbst-Coordinator, Linda Dockins, Belva Keller, and Mary Squires (standing). Back Row: Ruth Ann Urhahn, Helen McCarty, Geraldine Love, Elsie Jarvis, and Nancy Gillard-Crown Hospice Rep.
During late September, the Hoover Center participants made fall decorations and donated them to Crown Hospice to be shared with Hospice Participants.