- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Hoover Center Participants make Fall Decorations for Hospice
Front Row: Cherie Herbst-Coordinator, Linda Dockins, Belva Keller, and Mary Squires (standing). Back Row: Ruth Ann Urhahn, Helen McCarty, Geraldine Love, Elsie Jarvis, and Nancy Gillard-Crown Hospice Rep.
During late September, the Hoover Center participants made fall decorations and donated them to Crown Hospice to be shared with Hospice Participants.