- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Hoover Center Participants make Fall Decorations for Hospice
Front Row: Cherie Herbst-Coordinator, Linda Dockins, Belva Keller, and Mary Squires (standing). Back Row: Ruth Ann Urhahn, Helen McCarty, Geraldine Love, Elsie Jarvis, and Nancy Gillard-Crown Hospice Rep.
During late September, the Hoover Center participants made fall decorations and donated them to Crown Hospice to be shared with Hospice Participants.