- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
Hoover Center Participants make Fall Decorations for Hospice
Front Row: Cherie Herbst-Coordinator, Linda Dockins, Belva Keller, and Mary Squires (standing). Back Row: Ruth Ann Urhahn, Helen McCarty, Geraldine Love, Elsie Jarvis, and Nancy Gillard-Crown Hospice Rep.
During late September, the Hoover Center participants made fall decorations and donated them to Crown Hospice to be shared with Hospice Participants.