- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Hoover Center Participants make Fall Decorations for Hospice
Front Row: Cherie Herbst-Coordinator, Linda Dockins, Belva Keller, and Mary Squires (standing). Back Row: Ruth Ann Urhahn, Helen McCarty, Geraldine Love, Elsie Jarvis, and Nancy Gillard-Crown Hospice Rep.
During late September, the Hoover Center participants made fall decorations and donated them to Crown Hospice to be shared with Hospice Participants.