- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 10/2/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while intoxicated, failure to have rear license plate and failure to comply with court-ordered ignition interlock.
* Bertrell Bridges, 24, 719 William St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and prohibited acts, yelling.
* Portia N. Lane, 33, 318 Mill St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Shannon M. Adams, 29, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* John R. Mitchell III, 28, 195 Windsor Ave., Apt. 35, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole violation.
* Michael E. Green, 32, address not given, was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for probation violation.
* Misty J. Batterton, 25, 709 Albert St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Galen L. Osborne, 19, 1022 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for property damage and a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for stealing.
* Two girls were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* Danielle M. Trent, 19, of Chesterfield, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
* Ryan C. Marshall, 19, 300 New Hall, Apt. 107B, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Emily A. Kessler, 19, of Freeburg, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for concealment of contraband.
* Trenton G. Klippel, 20, 3810 Valleyview Lane, was issued a summons on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported a theft of cash.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Special Design Health Care, 61 Doctors' Park, reported a theft of license plates.
* A kidnapping was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyler D. Thrower, 47, 602 Parkview St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Burglary was reported in the 1100 block of Corrine Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 2500 block of Ridge Road.
* Trespassing was reported in the 800 block of Eagle Drive.
* Disturbance was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.