- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Ryan Aaryck Nabors and Taneia Charlyse Gafford of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:10 p.m. Monday, Feb. 21, 2005. Name, Ryan Mekhi. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Gafford is the daughter of Robin Gafford of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Central High School. Nabors is the son of Renee Nabors of Cape Girardeau. He is a student at Central High School.
Daughter to Jimmy Edward Sheppard and Amy Denise Overbeck of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:45 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2005. Name, Macie Jane. Weight, 4 pounds 7 ounces. Ms. Overbeck is the daughter of Cathy Overbeck and David Overbeck of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Buchheit. Sheppard is the son of Pat French and Steve French of Fruitland. He is employed at Dutch Electric.
Son to Roy Dale and Amy December Diamond Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:29 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2005. Name, Morgan Daniel. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Diamond is the former Amy Slinkard, daughter of Mark and Robin Slinkard of Cape Girardeau. Diamond is the son of Roy and Virginia Diamond of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Loyd Slinkard Painting Co. Inc.