- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Ethel Mae Warren, 95, of Anna died Saturday, Feb. 26, 2005, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Feb. 1, 1910, in Du Quoin, Ill., daughter of William and Mary Glen McNeal. She and C. Davis Warren were married Sept. 13, 1910. He died Oct. 25, 2002.
Warren was a member of First Baptist Church in Benton, Ill., the Naomi Sunday School Class, Southern Illinois Airstream Club and Good Sam Club.
Survivors include a daughter, Elaine Garland of Wheatland, Wyo.; three sons, Max Warren of Lempster, N.H., George Warren of Anna, Harry Warren of Peoria, Ill.; 12 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and her parents
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna and after 10 a.m. Thursday at First Baptist Church in Benton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. The burial will be at the Masonic and Oddfellows Cemetery in Benton.